How to Install Skeletal
Skeletal is the development theme for Neto. It is the base framework that contains all of our front-end features. Skeletal is built on Bootstrap 3 and needs to be installed on a Neto 5 system to work. We recommend that all themes/sites are built from Skeletal.
There are two ways to reinstall Skeletal:
- If you want to update to the latest stable version of Skeletal, do so via the theme builder
- If you want to update to the latest development version of Skeletal, or want to install a specific version of Skeletal, do this manually from Github.
How to install Skeletal via the theme builder
- Log into your Neto control panel.
- Navigate to
Website Theme Editor
- Find the theme Skeletal
- Next to the Preview button there is an arrow (
) to indicate more options, from this dropdown select
- You have now overwritten Skeletal with the latest in our theme library.
How to install Skeletal via FTP (from GitHub)
- Download the release you want to install from GitHub
- After you have unzipped the
.tar.gzfile, you need to upload the directories as outlined below:
/httpdocs/assets/themes/on your Neto site.