What is a Product Label?
Product labels are product-specific printable documents used to label your products.
How to print Product Labels
Via the Orders page
- Navigate to Sales Orders > View Orders
- Tick the orders you want to print product labels for
- Under the Bulk Actions heading, there is a Print button. Click this and select Product Labels.
Via the Product page
- Navigate to Products > View Products
- Find the product you want to print a label for and open it by clicking on the SKU..
- Under the Warehouse & Picking heading, there is a Print Item Labels During Pick? field. Open the menu next to it and select Print.
Accessing Product Labels via FTP
Product Labels are stored in two places.
- When printing from the order page, they are stored here on the file server:
- When printing from the product page, they are stored here on the file server:
We recommend backing-up all print docs before making modifications.