The logos of reputable companies that you're associated with/endorsed by, providing further customer confidence.
Note: We have used an
ad_group for this example, but using a custom content type and a
thumb_list may be another solution if you need to have more complex thumbnails or content behind each brand.
Before you start this tweak, it's a good idea to run through our preparation checklist below:
- Read through the Getting Started to get a better sense of how the Control Panel, Database and Front End store interact.
- Learn our recommended Simple Workflow. This makes the implementation process as easy as possible.
- Create a new Staging Theme for this tweak. This allows you to preview any changes before they are visible to live customers.
Step 1: Setup the ad group
To add an advert you will first need to create an advert group.
- In the control panel, go to
Setup & tools > All settings & tools > Webstore Advertising Groups.
- Setup a new advert group named
Step 2: Create adverts
Create an advert and set the "Group" to
Step 3: Add the code into the template
Navigate to the home page template
/httpdocs/assets/themes/[THEME-NAME]/templates/cms/home.template.html, and paste the following code where you would like the advert to appear:
[%advert type:'text' limit:'6' ad_group:'brand-associations'%] [%param *header%] <section class="row text-center my-3" aria-label="Our Happy Customers"> <div class="col-12"> <h2>Our Happy Customers</h2> <div class="row align-items-center justify-content-center mb-2"> [%/param%] [%param *body%] <div class="col-6 col-md-4 col-lg-2"> <a href="[@url@]"> <img class="img-fluid" src="[%asset_url type:'adw' id:'[@ad_id@]'%][%param default%][%cdn_asset html:'0' library:'images'%]default_product.gif[%/cdn_asset%][%end param%][%/asset_url%]" alt="[@headline@]"> </a> </div> [%/param%] [%param *footer%] </div> </div> </section> [%/param%] [%/advert%]
Customising this Section
More information on how to customise this section can be found within the Advert Documentation.