The logos of reputable companies that you're associated with/endorsed by, providing further customer confidence.
Note: We have used an
ad_group for this example, but using a custom content type and a
thumb_list may be another solution if you need to have more complex thumbnails or content behind each brand.
Before you start this tweak, it's a good idea to run through our preparation checklist below:
- Read through the Getting Started to get a better sense of how the Control Panel, Database and Front End store interact.
- Learn our recommended Simple Workflow. This makes the implementation process as easy as possible.
- Create a new Staging Theme for this tweak. This allows you to preview any changes before they are visible to live customers.
- The code snippet in this tweak doc uses Bootstrap 4, you may need to alter this code depending on what version of Bootstrap your theme is using. You can find out what version your theme is using here.
Step 1: Setup the ad group
To add an advert you will first need to create an advert group.
- In the control panel, go to
Setup & tools > All settings & tools > Webstore Advertising Groups.
- Setup a new advert group named
Step 2: Create adverts
Create an advert and set the "Group" to
Step 3: Add the code into the template
Navigate to the home page template
/httpdocs/assets/themes/[THEME-NAME]/templates/cms/home.template.html, and paste the following code where you would like the advert to appear:
[%advert type:'text' limit:'6' ad_group:'brand-associations'%] [%param *header%] <section class="row text-center my-3" aria-label="Our Happy Customers"> <div class="col-12"> <h2>Our Happy Customers</h2> <div class="row align-items-center justify-content-center mb-2"> [%/param%] [%param *body%] <div class="col-6 col-md-4 col-lg-2"> <a href="[@url@]"> <img class="img-fluid" src="[%asset_url type:'adw' id:'[@ad_id@]'%][%param default%][%cdn_asset html:'0' library:'images'%]default_product.gif[%/cdn_asset%][%end param%][%/asset_url%]" alt="[@headline@]"> </a> </div> [%/param%] [%param *footer%] </div> </div> </section> [%/param%] [%/advert%]
Customising this Section
More information on how to customise this section can be found within the Advert Documentation.