Facebook Local Gift Voucher Program
This tweak doc is for merchants participating in the May 2020 Facebook Local Gift Voucher Program. You must be registered for this program to follow these instructions. If you would like to register you can do so here: https://www.netohq.com/lp/facebook-local-gift-cards
Participating in Facebook's Local Gift Voucher Program is easy — all you really need to do is set up a new gift voucher with a specific URL (
https://your-site.com/gift-voucher-promotion) and register your interest.
Gift Voucher Product Setup
Step 1: Ensure the Gift Vouchers Add-on is installed
- In your Neto control panel, navigate to Addons.
- Scroll down to the Marketing section and locate the Add-on named Gift Vouchers. If it is not already installed, install it by clicking the Install button.
- A pop-up window will appear, then click the Install button.
Step 2: Add a new product
- Navigate to Products > Add new product.
- Select Electronic Gift Voucher.
- Select the Active and Approved to show on Webstore checkboxes.
- Name your product “Gift Voucher”
- Select Gift Voucher from the Select a Voucher/Reward Program
- Enter the gift voucher price into the price field.
- In the Inventory section, enter
gift-voucher-promoin the SKU field. You must enter this exact SKU for the landing page to work.
- Click the Continue button.
Step 3: Set the URL of your product
You must set the URL of your product to be
Review your gift voucher email (optional)
We recommend placing a test purchase of a gift voucher through your store and including an email address you have access to as the Recipient email.
If you would like to adjust the text or add images to this email, you can edit the template:
Via the control panel: Settings & Tools > All Settings & Tools > System Templates > Email Templates > Gift Voucher Emails
Our approved design partners can also provide a quote to customise your voucher template, however, keep in mind that they will already have a backlog of existing work and may not be able to complete new work before the launch of this promotion - https://www.netohq.com/job-request-form/